Distinguished Areas of Service

About us

Our law firm prides itself in dedication, diligence and zealous representation of our clients. We offer a wide range of legal services to individuals and businesses in need of professional legal advice and representation. Our areas of practice include foreclosure prevention, accident and personal injury, bankruptcy, traffic cases, landlord and tenant, debt settlement and immigration laws.

At some point in life, most people need solid legal advice they can trust so they know what their next step should be. Whether you have been:

involved in an accident;
you are overwhelmed by debt and struggling to make even the smallest payments on what you owe;
you are seeking to adjust your status as a legal immigrant;
Learn More..

Good To Know

  • The size of a Law Firm has nothing to do with your personal injury settlement
  • Some homes can be retained after filling for bankrptcy
  • Foreclosed homes steal value from your home and your neighborhood
  • More than 1 million immigrants became legal permanent residents (LPRs) of the United States in 2011.
  • You may not appear in cor to settle traffic case
  • Family Law addresses Adoption, Divorce and Child(ren) welfare.

Latest questions and answers

Lead Counsel

1Who is a Substitute Trustee?

When a mortgage or "Deed of Trust" gets filed, it lists the name of an attorney who acts as "Trustee," basically this person holds the rights to sell the property if the borrower doesn't pay. The right lasts for so long as the mortgage debt remains but the Trustee can be changed many times. When a foreclosure is filed, banks very frequently decide to use another attorney, hence they "substitute" trustees. The Substitute Trustee is then the person who puts up the property for sale.

2What’s the foreclosure process in the event of the death of the mortgagee?

The Personal Representative of the Estate stands in your father's shoes. If no estate was opened, it is likely the mortgage company will force the opening of the Estate. You would need to open the estate, anyway, in order to inherit his interest..

3I had a slip and fall in the mall, why isn't the insurance company not releasing the videos to my attorney unless he sues?

Generally the only way to "force" a private person to turn over paperwork, videos or other information involves a lawsuit. Before a lawsuit is filed an insurance company or the plaintiff may voluntarily exchange information. The exchange goes both ways - the insurance company cannot force a claimant to turn over medical records or the like either if no lawsuit is pending. After a lawsuit is filed, such things can be compelled by discovery (like subpoenas, requests for production of documents and so forth).

4How do I get full custody of my son after his father left the state of M.D to move to Atlanta?

By going to see TALF and filing the appropriate type of case in your circumstances.

Toyin Ademuwagun

LL.B. B.L. M.S. J.D.

(443) 207-3406

Toyin A. Ademuwagun is an Immigration Attorney based in Maryland, USA. She studied law at Obafemi Awolowo University, Osun State and the Nigerian Law School Victoria Island, Lagos and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1995. After two years of General Practice in Nigeria, she proceeded to the United States in 1997. She holds a Juris Doctor degree from William Mitchell College of Law, Saint Paul, Minnesota and a Master of Science degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee both in USA.